 Pirates / 1608
Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 03:03:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
I'm really excited about this set:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BF3726CFC%2D3D68%2D4C04%2D9C30%2D456606A0
F7E0%7D

Awesome parts that caught my attention:

A red space windshield- the first since 1994!!!!! It's the new clicky kind.

Here's to hoping for a resurgence in Blacktron yellow windshields in 2002!

Markus