 Space / 6410
Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:14:57 GMT

Christian Gemuenden wrote:

Hi,

I do already own this set (#6776 Ogel Control Center) and I can add that it
also comes with the following nice elements:

- new red/black turntable (it's a new clicking turntable thingie)

Sounds interesting, can't wait to see it.

- trans orange SW laser cannons (they're not only usefuly for Pod Racers)

I've got so many of these darn things I don't know if I consider them
"nice"...

- nice alternate building ideas on the box ( we haven't seen them a lot
lately)

Cool!

- 3 of those classic Space 5-studs high red structure elements.

I assume you mean the slanted braces. Yes, that's nice to get those in
red.

- lots of skeleton faces (7! - they can be useful for the pirate theme)

How many minifigs in the set? I like those Ogel guys. I think they're
going to show up in my castle setups...

- several trans orange 2x2x1 slope bricks

Nice.

Frank