 Pirates / 1599
1598  |  1600
Subject:
My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:27:01 GMT

Hello everyone,

Here are my very first MOCS made public!!

I welcome any comments, but please don't be too harsh on me, being only a
adult just beginning Lego builder.
I enjoyed building these MOCS very much, and hope some of this enjoyment
comes through these pictures.

At last i managed to take some pictures, scan them in and upload them on
Brickshelf.
The quality of the pictures is not too good, but you get a fairly good
impression of the constructions: a castle and a boat.

RED WHITE BLACK CASTLE

First of all there is my RedWhiteBlack castle, or is it merely an out of
sized building for the very rich Chess King?
Check the url for these pictures:
The castle as a whole from different points of view;
the castle take apart in two halves;
the lower section being able to swing open.

I like the play possibilities of this construction.
But I must admit that I used a few building ideas from others. Now I'm not
sure anymore from whom. Take my apoligies from copying, and at the same time
see it as a compliment that yor ideas are copyable.

PIRATE BOAT

The Pirate Boat is build from a lot of brown StarWars bricks. I played a
while ago making a roof from upsode down bricks. And when i saw this very
nice ship being build upside down (again: names ... sigh: I can't manage to
remember them! But he uploaded a lot of his creations and is making a movie,
maybe that helps?).
I wondered if I couldn't do that as well, or possibly a little bit better.
The last is up to you , folks.
I'm very content about the result, knowing tha i don't have that much Pirate
stuff, apart from a not complete Shipwreck Island and a few smaller ones.
The interior of the ship needs to be photographed and will be uploaded when
it's ready.

Please, let me know what you think of these creations.

Happy building!

Daan