 Pirates / 1599
  My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

Hello everyone, Here are my very first MOCS made public!! I welcome any comments, but please don't be too harsh on me, being only a adult just beginning Lego builder. I enjoyed building these MOCS very much, and hope some of this enjoyment comes (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

(...) That's a pretty big ship. I like the use of the Droid Fighter slopes for spars with furled sails. Maybe that part will show up in white or tan. Frank (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)