 Pirates / 1567
  Re: Armada

(...) Wow 1000 imperial guards! How big is the rest of her pirate collection? Unless she built up those imperials primarily by buying individual minifigs, the minifig sets, or the other small sets, she might have the largest pirate collection. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada

(...) It's huge - pirate complete. Add in a few hundred pirates, a couple hundred Islanders, and about 50 Armada and you get the idea. There's also five of the Imperial ships (2 blue and 3 red), 2-3 Imperial Trading Posts, and 2-3 Eldorado (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada

(...) I don't have a fully up to date account, but my latest shows: 284 striped shirt pirates 86 blue shirt/red stripes pirates 51 black pirate captains 33 red pirate captains 7 6277/6286 unique torso pirates 77 green vest pirates 17 pirate babes (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)