 Pirates / 135
    Phleet Photos Phublished (Was: Re: My fleet is (emphatically not) bigger'n your fleet!) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) It was an older style, originally, but I think the term enjoyed something of a new genesis in the 19th century--but in what context, I'm unsure. As for my fleet, well, I have a few things up, now that my old B&W scanner is working again: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Phleet Photos Phublished —Richard Parsons
   Mr L F Braun wrote (...) is (...) before.) I like it! I like it fine! HMS Indomitable is the finest example of the art that I think I have seen. If anything, I think its enhanced by the B&W. Not only does it reduce the pic to very realistic colours, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Phleet Photos Phublished —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Thanks for the kind words--and for mentioning the B&W as a positive. I'd wondered about that possibility (which has the added benefit of offsetting the odd colour scheme of those early ships) of "aging" the photo--if possible I'll try to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Phleet Photos Phublished —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hey all, I've updated the site a bit--added more ships of various sorts, and fixed bad attributions. I've got some good ones of the destroyers coming on Sunday! best LFB. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)