 Pirates / 1225
1224  |  1226
Subject:
Good string for rigging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:14:40 GMT

Ahoy Pirate Mateys!
I've found a string that works well as Pirate ship rigging. It's called
Speed-Cro-Sheen. It's thicker than thread, thinner than yarn, and of a
fairly dense wrap. AND it comes in black (as well as a lot of other
colors). It's just about the same thickness as LEGO string but not quite
as stiff. I found it in a needle craft store, and bought a spool that
contains 100 feet for about $2.50 USD.

Arr
SteveC
Captain Needleworkbeard