 Pirates / 1166
Re: going insane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
"Bring back my Bonny to me"

My Bonny lies over the ocean
My Bonny lies over the sea
da da da da da da da da da (might be the first line again)
Oh Bring back my Bonny to me

Bring back... etc

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

HAaaa! Brill! That's it! I woke up this morning with the tune running through
my head ... STILL.. :/
How about:

My Pirates lie in Cancellation
My Pirates are not on the sea