 Pirates / 1156
  going insane?

Hi just joined this group! I have a question, am I going insane or am I just a crazy lego pirate fan? For the last 3 days I have had dreams: I go into a store and the shelfs are packed with lego pirate sets!! Just the other night I had a dream I saw (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

Oh, we can hope. Mabey lego will bring pirates back in 2001. NICK :^A (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

I'd be willing to bet you've been inhaling ABS fumes again, havent you! You know thats not legal. *Sheeshe* Packed pirate shelves? You must have had some pretty strong ABS. :) Pearson (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

(...) Okay, it's been a few days, are you still having them? NICK (oh, I wish your dream came true) :^L~~~ (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

No, I'm not having them anymore, yep I wish it was real myself. LEGO BRING BACK PIRATES! (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

(...) Everyone! [singing, quite exuberantly and slightly off-key 'cause of too much grog] Oh, Bring Back, Bring Back, Bring Back my Pirates to me, to me! (repeat ad nauseum) ;) The tune is rather common; sadly though while it's mumbling (no words, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

"Bring back my Bonny to me" My Bonny lies over the ocean My Bonny lies over the sea da da da da da da da da da (might be the first line again) Oh Bring back my Bonny to me Bring back... etc Deidre drb@tasmail.com (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

(...) HAaaa! Brill! That's it! I woke up this morning with the tune running through my head ... STILL.. :/ How about: My Pirates lie in Cancellation My Pirates are not on the sea This is my plea oh dear Lego_Oh Bring back my Pirates to me! (chorus) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Bonnies (Bonny Rabbits?)

Warning: Historical Note Alert! <academic mode> (...) I think line 3 is "My Bonnie lies over the water" in the original, but it's since changed to a reiteration of line 1. The song itself dates from the early 18th century, and is attributed to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bonnies (Bonny Rabbits?)

Coom thrae the heather, aroond all geather. Ye are the welcomer aerly, To croon ye rightful lawful king. Far whall be king but Cherlie? (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)