 Pirates / 113
  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) I plan on counting my fleet this weekend, but I'll try and make a shot at it right now. I've bought a lot of parts, and haven't built much yet (well, actually I have built quite a bit, just not enough). Incidentally, if one is patient, one can (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) I was figuring you either caught or passed me by now. I keep seeing that number of transactions marker behind your name on eBay skyrocketing. With the load of stuff from MA #12 I'm getting (and Auczilla X, but I'm not holding my breath), I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) I probably could also count my 2 or 3 6057s. Also like everyone else, more rowboats and canoes than you can shake a stick at, plus numerous pirate rafts (or bits thereof). (...) You should see Auczilla X winnings pretty soon. I got mine (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) Oh, I'm patient for the most part. My Imperial Flagships cost $30, $45, and $55. Caribbean Clippers were $60, $65, and $75 (my most expensive ship). Renegade Runners were $35 (store bought a few years ago when I was toying with the idea of a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)