 People / Teens / 82
    Welcome Home,Daddy! —Wee Yeh Tow
   Hi all, Here is my first vignette attempt. Not much, but I hope you all will like it . The purpose of this MOC is to commemorate the Yellow Ribbon Project launched in Singapore this month. (3 URLs) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

        Re: Welcome Home,Daddy! —Stefan Garcia
   Very nice, and for a good cause too. As far as critiques go, I have none, except for the photography. Flash + Lego = Pain. Try turning off the flash and using natural light, or reflecting the flash off of a surface (ala those people that come and (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)