 People / Teens / 82
81  |  83
Subject:
Welcome Home,Daddy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.sg
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:35:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Here is my first vignette attempt. Not much, but I hope you all will like it . The purpose of this MOC is to commemorate the Yellow Ribbon Project launched in Singapore this month. http://www.yellowribbon.org.sg