 People / Teens / * (-5)
Subject:
Coagulations to A Very Talented First Lego League Competitor.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:42:23 GMT

<http://presskit.ditd.org/2008_Davidson_Fellows_Press_Kit/2008_DF_William_Yuan.pdf>

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:36:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people.teens, Jason Brant wrote:
In lugnet.people.teens, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
it's just another lugnet war. don't bother to read it as it would just be a
waste of time. it's the same group of instigators as allways.
ondrew

LOL, has there been alot of lugnet wars?  why do they start to fight or
whatever?
-FLIP-

Why do they start?  Here's something that might help with a basic, psychological
look at internet wars in general: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_war

Typically it starts with someone doing something mildly annoying and someone
else pointing out that such thing was annoying.  Then many people jump in to
argue whether it was or wasn't annoying and it spirals out of control there.

That's the basics, really.

-Lenny

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.people.teens, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Jason Brant wrote:
Hello everyone its me again with another post.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE MOONBASE MECH BAY 07 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVENT been on in a week due to job concerns and I see 30 million replies and
messages dealing with it.  Theres to many out there for me to read or get a hang
on what happend.  Some had guys swearing at each other another had "eat this
baboons". what is going on?

Is lunget falling apart? I dont know.            lol

I would like to ask all you to let me know whats happining and why its such a
big deal.

I havent been on in a while because I have just recently enlisted in the United
States Marine Corps.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I wont be on alot
and I will not be posting very many posts due to my new job.  I ship out on
august 1st but I am in the DEP program (delayed entry program) and I will have
to attend some pool meats and I have to train everyday.  with school and
everything going on I prolly wont be posting or surfing lugnet as much or at all
but I hope I can contunue building and surfing lugnet and I just wanted you guys
to know.

P.S.
But what is happening with the moonbase thing! lol

-FLIP-

it's just another lugnet war. don't bother to read it as it would just be a
waste of time. it's the same group of instigators as allways.
ondrew

LOL, has there been alot of lugnet wars?  why do they start to fight or
whatever?
-FLIP-

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:27:13 GMT

[...]

Re: Welcome Home,Daddy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.sg
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:37:58 GMT

Very nice, and for a good cause too.

As far as critiques go, I have none, except for the photography. Flash + Lego = Pain. Try turning off the flash and using natural light, or reflecting the flash off of a surface (ala those people that come and take your school photos).

-Stefan-

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact