 People / Teens / 85
Re: WHAT IS GOING ON.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.people.teens, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Jason Brant wrote:
Hello everyone its me again with another post.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE MOONBASE MECH BAY 07 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVENT been on in a week due to job concerns and I see 30 million replies and
messages dealing with it.  Theres to many out there for me to read or get a hang
on what happend.  Some had guys swearing at each other another had "eat this
baboons". what is going on?

Is lunget falling apart? I dont know.            lol

I would like to ask all you to let me know whats happining and why its such a
big deal.

I havent been on in a while because I have just recently enlisted in the United
States Marine Corps.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I wont be on alot
and I will not be posting very many posts due to my new job.  I ship out on
august 1st but I am in the DEP program (delayed entry program) and I will have
to attend some pool meats and I have to train everyday.  with school and
everything going on I prolly wont be posting or surfing lugnet as much or at all
but I hope I can contunue building and surfing lugnet and I just wanted you guys
to know.

P.S.
But what is happening with the moonbase thing! lol

-FLIP-

it's just another lugnet war. don't bother to read it as it would just be a
waste of time. it's the same group of instigators as allways.
ondrew

LOL, has there been alot of lugnet wars?  why do they start to fight or
whatever?
-FLIP-