 Announcements / 3051
  WHAT IS GOING ON.

Hello everyone its me again with another post. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE MOONBASE MECH BAY 07 POSTS!!!...!!! I HAVENT been on in a week due to job concerns and I see 30 million replies and messages dealing with it. Theres to many out there for me to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: WHAT IS GOING ON.

(...) it's just another lugnet war. don't bother to read it as it would just be a waste of time. it's the same group of instigators as allways. ondrew (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.people.teens)

  Re: WHAT IS GOING ON.

(...) LOL, has there been alot of lugnet wars? why do they start to fight or whatever? -FLIP- (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.people.teens)

  Re: WHAT IS GOING ON.

(...) Why do they start? Here's something that might help with a basic, psychological look at internet wars in general: (URL) it starts with someone doing something mildly annoying and someone else pointing out that such thing was annoying. Then (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.people.teens)