 People / 4749
Re: Visiting the East Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:13:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Howdy folks,

Here I am again. That pesky old-timer who refuses to go away while refusing to actually do anything lego-related!

No, that’s a lie, I actually built a MOC last year. Never got around to posting about it, ergo, it never existed.

So, what am I doing here again?

Easy answer: coming to the East Coast!

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori wrote:
   Hi folks!

Well, it has certainly been a while. (Four years, to be precise.)

Yesterday, I landed in Boston for a one-month visit to the East Coast. This (following ten amazing days in Holland) is to celebrate my Masters graduation (with honors, yay me!). Before I dive into the corporate world (and hopefully not belly-flop), I’m taking a well-earned break from everything work-related.

OK, I had a short visit last year in which I got to see Tim (yay Tim, you rock for making it up to Boston!) but different constraints meant I saw zilch else (I was partly working, traveling with BF, etc.).

This time, I’m coming for another visit and a bit less constrained.

My schedule... <drumroll please>
  • Land in NYC Jan 26th, fly to Boston next day.

  • Jan 27th to Feb 3rd - Boston, MA.

  • Feb 4th to 9th - flexible, planned destinations NYC and Philadelphia.

  • D.C. potentially still possible between those dates.

  • Fly back from NYC Feb 9th.
So, if you care and my schedule fits yours, drop me a line. I am still available by email, as below:

   I am available at the coveted firstname.lastname at gmail. <grin>

Glad to be here, -Shiri

...and still glad to be here.

-Shiri