 People / 4605
4604  |  4606
Subject:
Visiting the East Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:52:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks!

Well, it has certainly been a while. (Four years, to be precise.)

Yesterday, I landed in Boston for a one-month visit to the East Coast. This (following ten amazing days in Holland) is to celebrate my Masters graduation (with honors, yay me!). Before I dive into the corporate world (and hopefully not belly-flop), I’m taking a well-earned break from everything work-related.

While home-base is generally Boston, I am not confined to there. I will be visiting other locations in and around the East Coast. Certain locations are Philadelphia (date uncertain) and Virginia + D.C. (25th of July til August 4th). New York (both City and State) are likely but not certain. Other destinations along the coast are optional. I intend to rent a car and I’m good to drive far. I will be flying back from D.C. on August 4th.

Of course, classically, I’m missing the big fests, but hey, what can you do - my best friend is getting married on August 6th. Wouldn’t miss it for the world (even if it were a model built of bricks).

I will be glad to meet anyone who wants to do so, especially in these areas but also other areas along the coast - like I said - are potentially good. If you want me to come see you somewhere else, that I haven’t listed - I’ll be happy to come if you can provide me with lodgings.

As you might expect, I have been quite neglecting Lego, but that is easily remedied in the USA.

I am available at the coveted firstname.lastname at gmail. grin

Glad to be here, -Shiri