 People / 4620
Re: Visiting the East Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.people, Pete White wrote:
   In lugnet.people, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

   Unfortunately since you left, there has been a Diaspora of Lego groups leaving Lugnet.... the classic space and castle folks went of to different websites. The Brit’s Aussie’s and Germans went their own way as well, as did other groups.

Huh ? The Australians went where ? We’re still here just quieter. There has been difficulties with newbies posting on lugnet generally. Apart from the Australian train groups there have probably been less Australian get-togethers to talk about. We lost Mel to Germany as well.

-pete.w

Don’t forget Kerry’s self-imposed building exile. I’m sure that hasn’t helped ;)

Tim