 People / 4484
4483  |  4485
Subject:
Help on custom kit in honor of Brian Kelley's son Joshua's life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 06:25:19 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Brian Kelley, who is having difficulty posting to LUGNET, asked me to post to
LUGNET asking for assistance in creating a commemorative model to celebrate his
late son Joshua's life. I did a quick search for a post from Brian regarding his
son's passing, but didn't find one. Since I'm posting this for Brian rather
quickly, I don't have a clear recollection of when Joshua died, but it was
within the last few months. I did find these posts:

Brian writes during the surgeries here:
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=4400

Nelson Yrizarry posts his vignette here:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/vignette/?n=347

Brian is looking for a few folks to help brainstorm and design a custom LEGO
Castle set to honor Joshua's life. He is also looking for a couple folks to help
with creating custom instructions. I offered to do what I could on the
instructions side, which isn't very much due to my business schedule (one reason
I'm scarce around these parts).

Brian appreciates all the help he can get on this, as he's had a painful last
few months and is seeking this as a way to remember his son. You can contact
Brian at kelley01@visi.com.

-Tim