 People / 4400
4399  |  4401
Subject:
My son two open heart surgeries a custom LEGO Castle Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 06:01:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dear LEGO Castle Fans. I have not been involved with LEGO indepth for some time
however I have a long LEGO history. For those of you who do not know me, I am an
AFOL around the RTL and LUGNET for many many years. I am also an Art Teacher and
a Toy Dealer. I am not rich and probably not even middle class but between
having created a custom LEGO set in the past and currently having the desire to
honor my newborn baby who has been in the struggle for his life, I am hoping to
create a LEGO Castle Set to honor him. I do not have a lot of LDRAW skills but I
have taken a LOGO that was designed for him and created some Castle Flags and am
hoping to get a small team of LEGO Castle Fans together to create a custom set.
If you want to get involved in anyway? I would appreciate it. This project will
include the "classic" castle theme. Please contact me if you are interested. It
is easiest if you *COPY* and *PASTE* our email address when emailing which is:
kelley01@visi.com
Thank you, Sincerely, Brian Kelley