 People / 3514
    Re: The Construction Abilities of a Pickle —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) One thing I was surprised to learn, is that one of the single most important factors in set design is the age rating on the side of the box. If it says for instance "8-12" on the box cover, then Marketing goes out and grabs a bunch of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: The Construction Abilities of a Pickle —David Eaton
   (...) Just reminded me-- this may have been a fluke somewhere, but this set: (URL) had its age range change from 2001 to 2002! Also of note, it changed its piece count too (and various other box-art-tidbits). I'll have to check the boxes to see what (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.people)