 People / 193
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 02:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:

I'm happy to announce that formal LUGNET memberships are now available.  :)

Cool!!

Todd, how do you want to handle international payments? Can you accept cheques
(or should I say checks??) in non US curency (converted appropriately) or
should I organise to get a US cheque or similar to you? Can you accept credit
card payments?

Pete Callaway