 People / 1354
Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:37:07 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

Trust me, from someone who at one point had the entire GI Joe line and now
has absolutely none of it...DON'T SELL! You will kick yourself in the pants
for years (and years...and years....).

On the other hand, for you AFOLs and others who have become separated from
your collections...*don't* kick yourself, because it doesn't do any good.  Take
it from someone who was very experienced at regretting things - it won't change
the past.  All it can do is make you feel bad, and life is too short for that
kind of
behavior.  I made a conscious effort to get rid of that kind of $#!+ in my life,
and
I am a *much* happier person because of it.

Don't get too wrapped up in the past - enjoy the present, and keep your eye on
the
future.

J, waxing philosophical

wax on