 People / 1353
Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:23:15 GMT

Hi Sergio,
Mate when you are young things change very quick, you discover girls, cars,
better games ect, but believe me in years to come you will remember the good
times when you built things using your imagination or remember looking at
some models that a fan has built and saying to yourself i can do better than
that.
Keep your lego my friend and when like me you get old you will love the time
when it is nice and quiet and you can sit down and build again and smile to
yourself and remember when you were young. Remember you are never to old to
build.
Take care and whatever you decide i hope you always remember the good times
and all those crazy lego maniacs.
Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Craig.