 People / 1101
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:01:42 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
he got lists of words readily available from the 'net that are made
available (by whom?) to aid in building stronger password checkers. (and
also to aid in building dictionary attack robots??)

University of Oxford. <ftp://ftp.ox.ac.uk/pub/wordlists/>. Wordlists have
non-password related uses too, apparently. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/