 People / 1100
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:59:19 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
The funny thing is that the password doesn't really protect anything other
than the rating system and one's collection ... the last time I checked I
could post under someone else's username :-P
We'll see how many people find it funny nine months from now.

I don't find it funny; I'm just glad it hasn't been a problem.

It'd be nice to hack in some sort of GPG-based authentication system....

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/