 People / 1030
  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) Sorry for the lack of update... Insurance settlement hasn't happened yet (one monkey in that wrench is that the SUV driver only has $15k liability coverage which may not be quite enough to cover all the damage). As of slightly less than two (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) Thanks for the update, and welcome to the Saturn family. I may join you (my sister already has) when my current beast dies at long last (if it ever does--Geo!). Glad to hear everything is starting to shape up, and I'm amazed that you can (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) Well, the trooper would hold more than the Saturn, but if I left all the LEGO I brought for potential building, I could easily fit into the Saturn, probably even when I add more ships. (...) Yes, the seige mortar arrived just fine (though it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc)