 Parts / Modification / 345
Subject:
LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:59:08 GMT

I’ve been meaning to do this for way too long, but finally got to it--

My Flickr set of the Galaxy Explorer lit up--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/4800966464/in/set-72157624393783413/

Also put up a YouTube vid--

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sparky1701#p/a/u/0/u8G3QLGTaJw

There’ll be more when the finances warrant. THanks to Rob for making such a fantastic product!

Dave K

Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, David Koudys wrote:
   I’ve been meaning to do this for way too long, but finally got to it--

My Flickr set of the Galaxy Explorer lit up--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/4800966464/in/set-72157624393783413/

Also put up a YouTube vid--

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sparky1701#p/a/u/0/u8G3QLGTaJw

There’ll be more when the finances warrant. THanks to Rob for making such a fantastic product!

Dave K

Really cool, Dave! I have some Lifelites too, and I agree wholeheartedly that they are just brilliant. I would really encourage people to check out Rob’s product. (Shameless Plug) I mean, after all, if his ideas were good enough for The LEGO Company to copy, they must be pretty good! ;-)

CP’d to a few extra groups)

JOHN

Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer