 Off-Topic / Fun / 11543
Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Koudys wrote:

   I have 2 uncle Johns, a brother-in-law John, a cousin named John...best friend John (best man at my wedding)...

Not one John at work, tho--that’s a little odd...

Dave K

I’ll call with a Grampa John, my kids have 3 uncle Johns, and MY best man was a Jo(h)n. Come to think of it, I’ll raise you with this: my best man’s full name is Jonathan Bryant Good;-)

JOHN