 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 250
Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:45:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:

   Really cool, Dave! I have some Lifelites too, and I agree wholeheartedly that they are just brilliant. I would really encourage people to check out Rob’s product. (Shameless Plug) I mean, after all, if his ideas were good enough for The LEGO Company to copy, they must be pretty good! ;-)

Yes, Rob’s pretty clever, all right. Tons of good stuff! I think the neatest thing (so far?) he’s cooked up is actually the joint project with BrickForge to make streetlights that work. He’s doing the electronics and BrickForge did a customized streetlight post that’s two halves, and that has side connectors too... it’s a lot like

except better! :)

Trimmed the FUT a bit.