Re: Pics from WAMALUG BrikWars game on December 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 19:01:51 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hey all, just wanted to let you know I uploaded pics from the BrikWars
session we played over the weekend.  Here they are:

**Now for some picture descritpions!**

Those are great pics!  And the descriptions are nice, too.  I love seeing
write-ups about Brikwars sessions.  Are there any plans to do a fuller
write-up, with back story, details about CP allocation and gameplay, other
hilarious moments and commentary, and the like?  You know, like Mike R. does
sometimes.  That would be cool.

It caused a stirring in my heart to see all those brave knights fighting
their little hearts out against that isle full of beastly, cowardly and
cruel monsters.

Aaron