Subject:
Pics from WAMALUG BrikWars game on December 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:35:19 GMT

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I uploaded pics from the BrikWars
session we played over the weekend.  Here they are:

**Now for some picture descritpions!**

Overview of The Ruins, defended by Aaron's monstrous forces:

My Army:

Claudia's Army:

Magnus's Army:

An Amphibious Kalamari grapples a hapless Orc:

A Giant Land Kraken awaits a victim while a Dragon keeps watch:

An Elephant Rider patrols the perimeter:

Another overview shot:

My knights slay a dragon while the hapless Orc's comrades attempt to
rescue him:

Magnus's Champion charges and slays a poor Troll:

The other troll flees, while the scent of blood draws a Tyrannosaurus
and Cerberus:

Two of Claudia's knights, who slew a pair of Giant Hill People, are
slain by two Humanoid Platypii, while another Amphibious Kalamari
grapples a Giant Orange Platypus:

Crunchings and Munchings!

Wide shot of the previous picture:

Another shot of Claudia's "betorsoed" knights:

The Tyrannosaur enjoys his feast:

The Cerberus gets a meal, as well:

Close-up of Cerberus, with Aaron's Champion nearby:

My knights slay another dragon and a Horrible Green Thing and attempt to
slay a crocodile while the Orcs slay the Kalamari and rescue their
companion:

Another Overview:

The Wand of Overgrowth was guarded by a ghost:

The Land Kraken attacks one of my knights, while one of Claudia's
knights is carried over to me by a horse possessed by a Horrible Green
Thing:

The Elephant tosses a Giant Orange Platypus at one of Claudia's knights,
but isn't able to kill him:

A pair of Humanoid Platypii slay another of Claudia's knights:

Magnus's Crossbowmen manage to slay the Tyrannosaur and Cerberus:

My knights converge on the ruins while the Orcs flee:

Another angle:

That's pretty much the point we had to stop at, unfortunately, since the
Library was closing.  I did get a final fireball into Magnus's
crossbowmen, however.  >:D

Jeff