 Gaming / 965
  Pics from WAMALUG BrikWars game on December 30

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I uploaded pics from the BrikWars session we played over the weekend. Here they are: (URL) for some picture descritpions!** Overview of The Ruins, defended by Aaron's monstrous forces: (URL) Army: (URL) Army: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Pics from WAMALUG BrikWars game on December 30

(...) Those are great pics! And the descriptions are nice, too. I love seeing write-ups about Brikwars sessions. Are there any plans to do a fuller write-up, with back story, details about CP allocation and gameplay, other hilarious moments and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)