Subject:
WAMALUG/WAMALTC show in Chantilly Va July 15th-16th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:19:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

...Ok, so its short notice, but we are doing the Greenberg Toy and Train show this weekend
(July 15th-16th) in Chantilly Va at the Capital Expo Center (directions and more info at
http://www.greenbergshows.com).

...This will have our largest display yet at 32'x13' with over 330' of track and 294ft^2
of town and trains and things. We will be doing a LEGO DCC demo, modeling displays, and
other displays. There will also be a BrikWars game/demo (should be good! the terrain looks
great) and a soccer demo/display.

...Anyone who happens to be in the Northern Virginia area this weekend should stop by and
say hi to us and see our display!

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)