 Announcements / 675
  WAMALUG/WAMALTC show in Chantilly Va July 15th-16th

...Ok, so its short notice, but we are doing the Greenberg Toy and Train show this weekend (July 15th-16th) in Chantilly Va at the Capital Expo Center (directions and more info at (URL) will have our largest display yet at 32'x13' with over 330' of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)