Subject:
Brikwars campaign in DC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:28:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone,

I'd like to host a BrickWars campaign in DC.  This would be a semi-regular
thing, with troops carrying over from battle to battle.

If there is not enough interest in that, I'd like to just play a game sometime
soon.

I am planning on building a HUGE floating platform for the first game if there
is interest.  Of course, pictures and a detailed map would be given to all
those attending so that no one has an advantage (like me, since I built it).

Anyway, let me know at mailto:jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com, or post here.

Thanks,

Jason