Re: Brickfest map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:49:15 GMT

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote:

I just uploaded Stephens excellent map of the building
that Brickfest will be in.

The gray shading indicates the primary rooms we will occupy, but
everything that is labeled (like "hall", "Cafeteria", "lounge")
we can use.  There are a bunch of tables, especially in the lounge
and cafeteria.

...Yes, I had planned on actually using labels to identify play areas once we get
something like a schedule up :-) (maybe today?!

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)