Re: What should I bring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug "Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:

Bram,
I'd like to see:

Pentapterigoid Fighter
'59 Cadillac Eldorado
Tanker truck
Mine truck

I'm bringing a completed prototype of my E-43 transport
<http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/mil/space/e-43.html>, compacted
brush fire apparatus, unfinished rocket launcher (maybe it'll be
finished by then?), RL-1A (I think) rocket launcher (ldraw.org
screenshot model for the MLCad article a few months back), TSF-1
<http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/mil/space/tsf-1.html>, and of course
the 'Everything Zacktron' folder of sketches, government & society
concepts, outdated stuff, and maybe even the (unfinished) screenplay.

I'll also come ready to give some LDraw-related discussions and allow
people to do a little Q&A session about the CD-ROM, Kidvention, and
datFest.

I can't wait!!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com