 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 27
Re: Next WAFOL gathering? 4/28?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:27:43 GMT

closing on a new house..that's great!  congratulations!!
be sure to let us know when things are wrapped up.

there isn't much response for the get-together so perhaps just ashley and
i will meet up north and discuss things.

congrats again.  maybe we can do the july meeting in your new place!

..joseph g

In lugnet.org.us.wafol, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Sproaticus wrote:
That'd probably be the last date this quarter that Barbara and I can go on.
We're getting ready to go on our summer vacation.

Whoops!  This date might not work anyway.  We're closing on a new house and
that's our scheduled closing date.  I'll know with more certainty soon, but my
schedule's gonna be touch-and-go until we get back from vacation.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.