 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 26
Re: Next WAFOL gathering? 4/28?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:35:25 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
That'd probably be the last date this quarter that Barbara and I can go on.
We're getting ready to go on our summer vacation.

Whoops!  This date might not work anyway.  We're closing on a new house and
that's our scheduled closing date.  I'll know with more certainty soon, but my
schedule's gonna be touch-and-go until we get back from vacation.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.