 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 25
Re: Next WAFOL gathering? 4/28?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:39:31 GMT

well
first we met south (provo), then north (bountiful), it looks like somewhere in
the middle should be next (slc).

any salt lakers wanna host?  if not we probably ought to go south again.

..joseph g

In lugnet.org.us.wafol, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Ashley Glennon wrote:
Hello Wafolites!  We should pin down a gathering time as soon as possible. • The
last proposed date was April 28.

That'd probably be the last date this quarter that Barbara and I can go on.
We're getting ready to go on our summer vacation.

So, where at?  Joseph indicated last time that he could probably host the
meeting this time around.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.