 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 449
448  |  450
Subject:
TexLUG Article in San Antonio Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 02:22:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ok, it’s in section ‘F’, but hey, it’s still cool!

(At least I think it’s cool, cause, I mean, c’mon, my MOC is on the front page!)

Three pictures, the entire article, are in the gallery.

There’s supposed to be another one sometime this week. If I can get my hands on it, and no one does it first, I’ll scan that too.

Anthony