 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 450
449  |  451
Subject:
TexLUG Fall 2004 Meeting Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:49:04 GMT

Howdy All,

I've posted a few details (including directions) on our website about the
upcoming fall meeting:
http://www.texlug.org/fall2004.html

The meeting will be held at National Instruments in Austin on October 9 and 10
(Saturday and Sunday). If you have any questions, please post a reply here and
someone will answer you.

I look forward to seeing everyone again (and some new faces!) and your great
creations. Remember, we're building a Moonbase and space-themed layout!

best,
TJ Avery
www.texlug.org