 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 448
Re: Pics from the TexLUG meeting in San Antonio, March 27th-28th 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:43:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Anthony Sava wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/04-03-27/aaa.jpg

(the above photo is a real creek outside San Antonio)

Did you miss the other great sign along I-10? It's Buc-ee's "It's a Beaver"
billboard. Yep, that's right- it's just the stupid Beaver pic with those words.
Pretty silly, but worth a snapshot. I could digress from here, but I'll just
leave it alone :-)

I had a blast!

ditto

-TJ