 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 388
    Re: Sealed Moonbase? —Adrian Drake
   Jamie Neufeld and I (among others I'm sure) have both used a force-field sort of double airlock technique in the past to avoid needing a double airlock to access the outside: (URL) Jamie's really cool used car lot) (URL) my Tycho Brahe hotel) For a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: Sealed Moonbase? —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Adrian, Thanks for the suggestions! The force field thing is a nice idea! I appreciate the help. My old brain just isn't adapted to thinking in terms of outer space! My theme is pirates and I find myself feeling like a duck out of water in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)