Re: BrickHeap Wars Space Elevator Challenge Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 15:00:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Tue, May 23, 2006 3:08 am, David Schilling wrote:
On Saturday we had one of the best, and one of the funnest BrickHeap Wars
there's ever been!

David,

Sounds like fun, however, I can't view any of the videos.  It appears the server
won't allow me to save the videos, or even view them directly.  I keep getting an
error saying "File download was cancelled by user."

10:17 56.0Mb first group on their second run ***
http://zx81.isl.uiuc.edu/lego/BrickHeapWars/2006/SpaceElevator/CIMG1236_divx.avi
Steve, I tried several of the videos and I had no problem openning them up in
Windows Media Player to view them.  I didn't get any errors.

A very special thanks to Mark Kenworthy for all the work putting this challenge,
and especially ten colour-coordinated kits together!

Personally, I think this is one of the more impressive parts...  :)  Mark must have
spent a ton of time sorting...

Steve
Mark said he spent three weekends collecting and counting parts.  This was a
very impressive part of the whole competition.  Mark and David did a fantastic
job of both planning and executing this competition.  Thanks guys!

Gus