  BrickHeap Wars Space Elevator Challenge Results

On Saturday we had one of the best, and one of the funnest BrickHeap Wars there's ever been! Besides two SMART teams, seven other teams from around the Seattle area came and participated. There was a team from the Seattle Robotics Society, as well (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: BrickHeap Wars Space Elevator Challenge Results

(...) David, Sounds like fun, however, I can't view any of the videos. It appears the server won't allow me to save the videos, or even view them directly. I keep getting an error saying "File download was cancelled by user." (...) Personally, I (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: BrickHeap Wars Space Elevator Challenge Results

(...) Windows Media Player to view them. I didn't get any errors. (...) Mark said he spent three weekends collecting and counting parts. This was a very impressive part of the whole competition. Mark and David did a fantastic job of both planning (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: BrickHeap Wars Space Elevator Challenge Results

There's a "Space Elevator Blog" that posted a link to our challenge. ((URL) If you're interested in finding out more about the ("real") Space Elevator, you can also read about it here: (URL) David Schilling (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)