Subject:
NWBrickCon 2004 - Crate Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 06:01:04 GMT

Gus, Mark and I have spent much of the last week ironing out little bugs in
getting our latest Crate Contraption working. It's now set up at NWBrickCon.
I'll have more pictures soon, but for now here are two:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Friday/pa290009.jpg,
and
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Friday/pa290011.jpg

If you'd like to see it in action (live!) come visit the show on Sunday. All
sorts of LEGO models are on display, along with our robots. It's open to the
public from 12 noon to 6pm. No charge. The display is in Federal Way, at "The
Commons" (used to be "SeaTac Mall" until recently) near the 'Target' end of the
mall. Directions are currently posted on the NWBrickCon home page.
http://www.nwbrickcon.org

--
  David Schilling