    January SMART meeting in two weeks —David Schilling
   The next SMART meeting is less than two weeks away. On January 31st we'll be meeting in the Redmond Regional Library at 2pm. The mini-challenge is to build a new robot that either manipulates crates or the small Lego soccer balls or basketballs. The (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        January 31st SMART meeting —David Schilling
   Just a reminder that the next SMART meeting is only a week away. We'll be meeting at the Redmond Regional Library at 2pm this Saturday (the 31st). The mini-challenge is to build a robot to manipulate crates or the small Lego soccer/basket balls. At (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: January 31st SMART meeting —David Schilling
   Final reminder about tomorrow's (Saturday) SMART meeting at the Redmond Regional Library, room 2, 2pm. See previous posts about the mini-challenge. It's our third anniversary, I hope everyone can make it! -- David Schilling (20 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)