 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / * (-5)
Re: RichLug Display at VA Aviation Museum 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Bert Waters wrote:

I loaded photos from the Aviation Museum show on brickshelf several days ago and
am just getting around to posting. Here's a link to my favorite photo entitled:
Virginia State Capitol in the year 2525.

This link makes it easier to browse...

Re: RichLug Display at VA Aviation Museum 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Bert Waters wrote:
We will post new photos of Tim's Virginia State Capitol...

I loaded photos from the Aviation Museum show on brickshelf several days ago and
am just getting around to posting. Here's a link to my favorite photo entitled:
Virginia State Capitol in the year 2525.

Subject:
RichLug Display at VA Aviation Museum 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:53:36 GMT

Great to see some activity on the Trains newsgroup today! We will post new
photos of Tim's Virginia State Capitol, designed by Thomas Jefferson, and soon
(hopefully) to be displayed at our State Capitol. This year we have a much
smaller display at the Aviation Museum. Perhaps next year the new system will
create more excitement, and we can once again promote LEGO trains.

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG)  will once again present a display at
the Virginia Aviation Museum's Ninth Annual Wings n' Rails show in Richmond,
Virginia, on March 29-30. Hours for the event are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm both
days.The museum is located at the Richmond International Airport in Sandston:
http://vam.smv.org/

Re: Cafe Corner add-on module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 02:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
Is the Cafe Corner layout already a standard?

If it wasn't before, it is now- I see lots of people building additions to the
plan- here's mine:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Timothy-Smith/10182/10182Modules/002.jpg

Folder when moderated:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=138233

Here's the link to our RichLUG Virginia Aviation Museum Town once moderated:

Thanks to our RichLUG member Bob for contributing the Cafe Corner to this year's
display. Most MOC's built by Greg and Tim.

Subject:
RichLUG to display at VA Aviation Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 21:19:25 GMT

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG)  will once again present a display at
the Virginia Aviation Museum's Eighth Annual Wings n' Rails show in Richmond,
Virginia, on March 24-25. Hours for the event are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm both
days.The museum is located at the Richmond International Airport in Sandston:
http://vam.smv.org/

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact